Formulation: In accordance with the standard of phytosanitary service, we make the best product ingredient table customized.
Quotation: Calculate production quotes that can be produced at the lowest unit price by comparing estimates from 5 overseas manufacturers.
Manufacturing: Produce products by managing raw material collection, raw material experiments, product production, product experiments according to ingredient lists.
Packaging: Package Bottle, Cap, Label according to customer's preference.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Based on USP Standards, Ambrose Health does microbial analysis on all materials and products.
Our microbiology lab is isolated in our main production facility, mainly focusing on the tests to identify harmful bacteria and other pollutants which can spoil microorganisms.
Yeast and filamentous fungi count
Staphylococcus aureus, colon bacterium, pseudomonas
Anaerobic bacteria, Welch bacillus
This lab runs the latest test equipment to verify product and
material chemical verification.
Our test equipment is used for analysis of research which are listed below:
- ICP (Inductively Coupled Plasma)
- AAS (Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry)
- HPLC (High Pressure Liquid Chromatography)
- GLC (Gas Liquid Chromatography)
- FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrophotometer)
- UV/Vis (Ultraviolet/Visible Spectrophotometry)
- Dissolution and Degradation Experiment
- Titration and potential difference
- Humidity, robustness, harness test
- Stability experiment